Sunday, October 9, 2011

A GREAT RESOURCE: "Creative Live" for FREE on-line LIVE workshops!

I'm so glad I discovered this educational resource! Over the last couple of months I have truly enjoyed tuning into Creative Live and viewing their free on-line LIVE  “Worldwide Creative Classroom” events.  This weekend they have been hosting a 3-Day workshop by photographer David Nightingale on “Dramatic Post-Production” in Photoshop.   I have watched both Day 1 and 2 and found both sessions to be extremely informative!  Today is Day 3 and I’m really looking forward to this session, as it will be focusing on processing HDR images! These classes are recorded and then also available for purchase at very reasonable rates. For more information and to read about their upcoming free workshops check out their web site.

http://www.creativelive.com 

Below are a few of my New York City HDR images


 














1 comment: