Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Images From Above!

Unfortunately, I am one of those "white knuckle" flyers!  I know it's silly and that the drive to the airport is more dangerous than my time in the airplane ...but as soon as that door closes on the aircraft I get very anxious. The only thing that really helps me (besides drugs and alcohol!) is focusing on the view out of the window and photographing it!  I like to focus on the beauty off the clouds and the patterns in the landscape.  I find I can get lost in that beauty and almost forget that I'm viewing those images from 30,000 feet up in the sky! Below are a few images I made on a flight over the Midwest of America!







Landing in Miami!

2 comments:

  1. The midwest looks so serene!

    How did you produce the Miami shot? It is
    very interesting!

    ReplyDelete